Saturday, March 5, 2011

Organizing a Drawer with Jars

One of the things that I have loved that I've seen in many magazines is using square jars as a means of organizing kitchen goods.  By using square jars, you're maximizing space, without leaving spaces.

I found these adorable little jars from Dollarama and was quite impressed with them.  For a dollar and a quarter, they hold up to 500 ml, have a seal for freshness and a nice clear lid that helps you see through what's in the jar (when you pull out your drawer).



Now I have very deep drawers, so the only drawback I found was I actually found I could double them up on top of each other, but then I wouldn't see what's underneath.  I don't know about you, but I often find that if I don't see something, then I'll forget it's there.



Overall though, such a cute organization tool for little money....

No comments:

Post a Comment