Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sniff, Sniff.....Yum.... (A Great Deal)

Every couple of weeks, I need to head into the city closest to me to get necessities...as I was wandering through the mall, I couldn't help myself from going into Fruits and Passion.  How I love anything smelly for the bath or for the skin.  Immediately, I was handled a card for $5 off any purchase $30 or over.  I thought to myself I won't be using that today.  But then I saw an amazing deal that was going on.   If you buy a refill of the hand soap, you get  the bottle of hand soap for free (a $20 value)...so I bought the refill, which was $30, used the coupon for $5 off, and I got the free bottle (filled with hand soap) completely free.  So for $50 worth of product, I spent $25.  Gotta love it!

Oh and on a side note, this is their last week of clearing out some old stock at 60% off, so you might want to head there this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment