Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Sales...

It's about that time of year when sales are slowing popping up more and more.  Stores are clearing out old merchandise in order to make way for spring and summer items.  I definitely feel that in smaller urban centers, there are less deals to be had, but you can find them if you look.

Winners right now is clearing out a lot, and I mean a lot!  I was in the store, and one woman even asked a representative if they were shutting down the store because so much was on sale.  That's a great sign of a deal!  I found this mirror that I've been in love with for months....I've literally been oogling it everytime I've gone to a Winners or a Home Sense.  And guess the deal I got???  $20!  Yup...it's a 2 feet by 2 feet bevelled mirror that is a great piece to go anywhere, no matter where I'm living.  So, be on the look out for some sales near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment