Thursday, February 10, 2011

Struggles...

So for those of you who read my blog know that I haven't posted a lot in the last week or two...honestly, it's been hard...I've been fighting for inspiration and for motivation, and it's been hard...

Living without a lot of furniture and things that make a home a home has been hard...harder than I realized...Living on an extreme limited budget isn't easy-and right now everything that I purchase (which isn't much) has to be extremely justified is it worth it.  While I'm falling in love with my little town, I don't feel at home much in my little home...and honestly, it shames me, as hard as it is to admit it.  I'm not ashamed of sticking within my budget.  I'm proud of that.  But I'm shamed that right now it doesn't reflect me or the person that I strive to be.  Before, my home spoke volumnes about me...here...it's a tiny fragment here or there...

I'm trying to give myself the room to just completely let go and be okay with things as I work towards something better.  I KNOW I'm working towards something better, but it's going to take time....

No comments:

Post a Comment