Friday, December 10, 2010

Biggest Tip to Save Money

So I've moved and completed a whole week of my new job.  For those of you who don't know, I moved across the province and accepted a job with a school division.  I am teaching grade four and it's going well.

But back to what this blog is about...cheapness...

Seriously, you want to save a lot of money???  Move to the stix where there is no where to go and no where to spend money.  You'll save tons!

Where I managed to find work and a house is 45 minutes apart from each other, so it has me spending about $20 or so a day on gas.  That's not bad...but it has me needing to look at new options for a vehicle and such.  However, where I live, is quite rugged, so I definitely won't be saving any money there...

But my house...well, it's less than 600 square feet I'm sure.  It's tiny, and I definitely need to start making some decisions on how I'm going to furnish it and make it stylish.  I still don't have most of my stuff...it's still back in my old place.  I did end up selling most of my furniture though as it did take up a lot of room.  So stay tuned to what I have in store and more tips on how to save $$$$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment