Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fresh Start

So it's official-I am moving across the province to a new home with a new job.  I found out the little house I looked at is mine.  Yup.  You heard me, mine!  I'm excited at having a place to live-it was my only option of housing as housing is that scarce.  It's definitely not a place I see myself staying long term, but for now, it's perfect.


Believe it or not, the big window on the left is actually a tiny little bedroom.  The small window on the left is the living room window.

To celebrate my new home, I bought the new edition of small homes...though I have one complaint-they have homes in there that are 2000 square feet and bigger.  I don't think that's small.  I'm hoping for some ideas as even though I don't see myself living there for a long period of time, I need to make it feel like a home and make it as functional as possible!




But still in the midst of this I have been busy packing, painting, trying to get things ready in a matter of a couple of days as i start the new job on Monday.  It may take a week or longer for me to get internet and everything up running, so you might not see a post for a week or so.  As it is, I'm moving without my furniture-that'll come later.  Seriously, I'll be sleeping on an air mattress for a couple of weeks!  It's worth it though.

So don't think I've abandoned this blog if you don't see a post for a week or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment