Monday, December 13, 2010

Plans for My Small Space...

So my tiny little home...it still sits empty without my stuff.  I'll be sleeping on an air mattress until the 23rd when the moving truck comes.  I'm going to be thrilled when I get my stuff to make this house a home...

My plans though are to stick with the same color scheme throughout the whole house.  I think by sticking with the same colors, it'll just flow better and make the rooms flow better...The color scheme?  Purples, browns, greys, with touches of cream and blue. 

I do need to buy some furniture and I need to find a sofa.  With my dogs, the only choice I truly feel that I have is the leather...so I could be sitting on a lawn chair until February.  I've been looking at some items that are like condo size, but their width is the same size as a lot of other furniture I've looked at.   One that I really like from just looking online is one from Leons.  It's only $400 from Leons and while I don't expect it's top quality, it would probably do me for at least 5 years. 



What are your thoughts on this one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment