Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Running Around Like a Chicken with its Head Cut Off

The title says it all, but I'm doing great...I thrive under good pressure, and that's finally what I have...I'm moving, I secured a job and I can say good bye to being unemployed  as I've been for the last 6 months.  I just found out today and I'm ecstatic.  I feel really good about it.  I basically need to move under a week and right now am checking out my moving options...do I go with movers or do I go with a u-haul?  I'd rather go with a u-haul but I don't think I have the people there to help me.  Those closest to me are able to physically help (due to health reasons)...it's the cheaper route, but I don't know.  How do you make such a large move when it's basically you?

I'm getting rid of some of the bulkier things to save in moving costs, even though it could cost me money in the long run.  I've decided to sell my couch and love seat as they are simply too big.  There's other things for sale too, but I feel like I need to do it to save moving costs.  I'm okay with making a fresh start and using my single bed as a daybed for some time....

So, in the next week or two, you might not hear a lot from me...just warning you!

No comments:

Post a Comment