Friday, January 21, 2011

Coupon Site To Check Out

So I don't know if you have caught it yet, but TLC had an awesome show on about extreme couponing.  It was awesome-crazy, but awesome.  I'm not entirely sure if it's possible here in Canada or not.  I always find that it can be hard to find coupons.  I've decided that I definitely want to pursue trying to get more coupons as every little bit does help.

A site that I've used before is http://www.save.ca/  You are required to register and the coupons can be the same or similar month to month, but they mail them right to your home, and they are all accepted in Canada.  The nice thing about this site is that they are actually pretty realistic coupons, like brown rice, diapers, pasta, etc.

Check it out and see if maybe you can save yourself some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment