Monday, November 29, 2010

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates....

Okay so chocolates are sometimes a girl's best friend.  Sometimes you just need them.  Couple nights ago, I bought a small box of Lindt Chocolates for a Christmas present for someone.  Well, tonight I was craving chocolate so bad, I thought to heck with it, I'll open this pack, and I'll go and buy another one tomorrow using my grocery money.

When I opened it, I was left disgusted.  The pack was which around 750 grams, was on sale for $7.99.  They also had the three pack on sale for .99 cents.  Guess how many were in the $7.99 pack?  Only about six dollars worth of  them (if you compare it to the three pack on sale for .99 cents each).  I felt ripped off and the sad thing is that a lot of people are getting ripped off.  So am I going to buy the 750 grams pack?  Nope.  I'm going to buy a handful of the .99 cent packs and put them in a pretty bag to give to the person.  I'd rather get more for my money, wouldn't you???

No comments:

Post a Comment