Monday, October 25, 2010

Grand Bubble Baths...

If you're an avid fan of a bubble bath like myself, you can go through a lot of bubbles.  And good smelling bubbles usually equal expensive money.  For the last couple of years, I came up with the best idea.  It's crazy-I had a friend laugh at me for it but I'll tell you straight out, it smells fabulous, has lasting bubbles, and is really nice on my skin.  It's also easy on the tub.  So you ask what's this product??  

It's dish soap.  To be specific, it's "Palmolive Aroma Sensations".  It's amazing and one bottle usually equals around $1.50 from Wal-Mart and one bottle will last you a long time.  Now if you're squeamish about having a dish soap bottle in your bathroom, here's a tip:  put it in a fancy bottle that's hanging around your house (one that you didn't want to throw out because it was too pretty). 

No comments:

Post a Comment