Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Need to be Super Thrifty

So in about 12 hours, I'll be headed to the city to celebrate a goal that a friend of mine has met.  The girls and I are going out for supper, so between supper and gas, well, that's precious money.  I wish I could do some real shopping, but I need to be careful.  The limit I am setting for myself is an absolute maximum of 10 bucks.  I've mentioned that I want to hit the new thrift store, and I don't know if I'll find anything or not, but I can safely do about $10.  We'll see if I find anything to decorate my place more...my place needs help...with so little money coming in, even when I was working, well, it seems a little empty.  I think it's more that I'm trying to make my home feel more like me.  Who knows.  Maybe I'll find nothing and just have a fabulous time, but it would be nice to find something that I could wear or hang on the wall...we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment