Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Deal of the Century

Okay so I love a good bargain.  We all know that.  And I have a good eye.  I keep up with the trends, the designers, the fashion pages, and today it finally paid off!

I am now the proud owner of a Louis Vuitton Babylone Shoulder Bag.  It's beautiful and it's authentic!

I was shopping in my local thrift store and it caught my eye.  My first reaction?  It had to be a knock off.  First thing you do is look for real identifications and it had it all.  It had the official zipper, detailing, monograms, made in France and the biggie?  The serial number.  Guess how much I paid???  $3.  You heard me.  Fully leather, fully beautiful, fully mine!!



I've done my research, and although it seems this bag is no longer sold, for sale online sales normally start at $400 U.S. on ebay.  Pretty incredible!!  I love it, love it, love it!!!

I also got a fabulous pair of Anne Klein heals for only $2.  I love them too!  It was an unbelievable day at MCC!


No comments:

Post a Comment