Saturday, May 21, 2011

Down to Earth Dining Table

I came across this as I was looking at the site: Apartment Therapy.  I love this site!  Whether you have an apartment or house, it showcases all types of design all over North America and beyond.  It's quirky, modern, and eclectic.  The only downside, if you call it a downside, is that they post a lot!  Sometimes multiple times a day.  So sometimes if you're lacking time, it can be hard to catch up with all it has to share.

For a while now, I've been looking at different styles of dining tables to see what I want when I move.  I finally decided that I didn't want new at all-I wanted something old or used, something that I could really make my own.  The truth is that my tastes are really eclectic and I'm not sure that I've ever really shown my true eclectic taste in my decorating.  I definitely want to be real and true to myself as I'm on this new, way better journey.

So I found it at Apartment Therapy, which showcased a picture, linking it to the how-to.  Oh my goodness.  So easy, so cheap, and so original.  Check out this amazing table at Stylizimo.  I am absolutely considering it big time-providing I can work with a rectangular table!

No comments:

Post a Comment