Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Heads Up...

So I just want to give the heads up that things may be extremely slow at this end for the next week and a half...I start moving stuff on Friday to my place (inside is sight unseen!), but in the meantime, I am surrounded by boxes.  I'm cleaning as well, taking care of the lawn, and gee, I'm tired.  I've got to contact utilities and phone/internet to get hooked up, and hopefully I can be hooked up right away.  If not, I guess I'll be watching DVDs while I wait for internet.  I'm hoping to get one more post in before the move, and then after the move there should be lots to share with you (including a picture of the couch that I got for $10!!) and the furniture that is on the brink of being made over.  So please be patient, and bear with me...

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment