Saturday, July 9, 2011

Without Cable

So I have been without cable for probably almost a month.  Honestly, it's not that bad.  Yes, I do miss a few of my shows but between the station internet sites that play episodes of their latest shows and YouTube, it's actually been pretty painless.  In fact, so painless, I really can't see myself going back to it.  When I get to my new place, the plan is to took hook up my tv to the net and then I can be watching on the big screen.  I can handle a few "stops" here and there for free shows!

So, if you're a Canadian, try the following sites out to preview what full episodes they have!


I've also been told about http://www.tubeplus.me/ but I haven't done much investigating into that...


If you know of any more let me know, and I'll post them for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment