Saturday, November 6, 2010

Organizing Kitchen Cupboards

I don't know about you, but my kitchen cupboards tend to become messy very fast.  I don't have a lot and find things even stacked on top of the cupboards even!  As I rent, I am limited in terms of what I can do (to my 50 year old cupboards).  One thing that I started doing probably a while back was putting things in bins.  Originally, I bought these bins for my classroom for organization, but after being laid off, needed to find a different use for them.  So now, they help me organize my cupboards!  What I like about them, besides being less than $2 from dollarama is that they're deep to hold multiple items and I can see through the vinyl.  I have one for medications, one for sugars, one for dish cloths, and one for dish rags.  When I need something, I just pull out the bin, grab it, and then put it back.  Easy, and it's always in the same spot when I need it. 


As you can see, this one sits in the middle of my cupboard, holding my vitamins and medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment