Friday, November 5, 2010

Time To Start Thinking About Stockings....

Okay, so while I don't know if stockings are a tradition in your family or not, but they are a huge tradition in our family.  Always have been.  The truth is, stockings have become a bit expensive over the years.  I try to get good deals as I see them as my goal is usually not to exceed $10 for one stocking.  I got a great buy today that I wanted to share with you all...

If you're from the Portage area (this could be on in other areas, just not sure as it's a grand reopening), make a trip to Canadian Tire this weekend.  They have a whole bunch of deals not posted in their flyer.

I managed to get two suet cakes (for my mother's birds) for only 77 cents each (regular $1.89 each) and a pair of genuine leather work gloves for only $3.99 (regular 17.98) for my stepfather.  So right there, I have a couple awesome things for their stockings, without breaking the bank.

Other great deals I saw included a beautiful drill for half price (now only $99.99), some amazing deals for closet organization, and a lot of deals on kitchen appliances.  It's worth checking out...

No comments:

Post a Comment